Eugene-Springfield Area Criminal Law Attorney
Based in Eugene, Oregon, Duvall Law Office, P.C., is a comprehensive criminal defense law practice committed to protecting the rights of our clients when they are up against serious misdemeanor and felony convictions.
Attorney Hugh Duvall provides effective legal representation to individuals throughout western Oregon. We collaborate with our clients as well as associated professionals and experts, such as private investigators and accident reconstructionists in our effort to prepare the most compelling defense for our clients.
A Reliable and Competent Eugene Criminal Defense Lawyer Representing You
At the Duvall Law Office, P.C., your best interests are our top priority. Drawing upon more than 25 years of proven legal experience effectively handling a diverse range of criminal cases, this Eugene criminal law lawyer is fully prepared to assist you when you are facing charges involving:
- DUII/DUI/DWI: Oregon DUI explained, subsequent offenses, sobriety tests, breath tests, DMV implied consent hearing, DUII diversion agreement program, multiple offense DUI and felony DUI
- Sex offenses and sexual assaults: child abuse, spousal abuse, rape, sexual assault, molestation, prostitution, Internet and computer crimes, pornography, sex offender registration
- Child abuse: emotional abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, molestation
- Domestic abuse: sexual abuse, stalking, restraining orders
- Driving offenses: manslaughter, vehicular homicide, criminally negligent homicide
- Menacing and harassment: restraining orders, criminal harassment, crimes against a person
- Stalking: civil and criminal stalking defenses
- Restraining orders: family abuse prevention act orders, elder abuse orders, stalking protective orders
- Assault: assault and battery, domestic abuse, child abuse
- Drug offenses: possession, intent to sell, distribution, manufacture, felony, misdemeanor
- College student defense: alcohol abuse, illegal drugs use, prescription drugs use, sexual misconduct, traffic offenses, computer crimes, arson, theft, harassment, other negative encounters with law enforcement
- Computer crimes: first degree, second degree and third degree offenses of encouraging child sexual abuse, indecent contact with a minor, online solicitation of a minor, possession or distribution of child pornography, distribution of pornographic or illicit files, etc., fraud, embezzlement, forgery, other white collar crimes
- Business crimes: forgery, fraud, embezzlement, white collar crimes
- Measure 11 offenses: violent crimes, assault, robbery, sex crimes, kidnapping
- Weapons and firearms offenses: pointing a firearm at another, unlawful use of weapon, carrying a concealed weapon, unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possessions of machine gun, short barreled firearm and/or silencer
- Hunting and fishing game violations: bow hunting, hunting with rifle or shotgun, fishing, fishing with bait as opposed to a fly, or the wrong types of fishing hooks, location when fishing, number of animals or fish, catching shellfish
- Polygraph testing: For clients who request a polygraph examination, we arrange an examination with a qualified polygraph examiner
In addition to providing experienced and effective legal representation, we can help you understand Miranda Rights, as well as the difference between Innocent vs. Not Guilty jury verdicts in criminal cases.
Contact Duvall Law Office, P.C., Today
We invite you to call Duvall Law Office, P.C., at 541-345-4500, or e-mail us, to schedule a confidential consultation regarding your criminal charge. Our law office is based in Eugene, Oregon. We represent clients in Lane County and throughout the surrounding cities and counties. Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend and evening appointments are available when necessary. We offer jail visits upon request. Credit cards are accepted at our firm.